Re: [ba-acappella] Digest Number 865

  • Ted Masur
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      from 12/20-1/1, i am best reachable through the following email:

      emailtedhere@...

      happy holidays!
      ted

    • Paul Spyksma
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
        Ted, I'm sure we're all grateful to be able to reach you over the holidays, but is it necessary to tell the entire ba-acappella list twice? Or even once?

        from 12/20-1/1, i am best reachable through the following email:

        emailtedhere@...

        happy holidays!
        ted

        ba-acappella: The Bay Area A Cappella Community
        http://www.baac.net
        Yahoo! Groups Links