Auditon Announcment for Sacred & Profane

  • Dalia Vidor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Audition Announcement

      Rebecca P.N. Seeman,
      Artistic Director & Conductor

      SACRED & PROFANE, a chamber chorus based in the East Bay, is looking
      for voices in all sections for its 2004 - 2005 concert season. In
      February, our Winter concert will celebrate the Songs of Solomon
      throughout history and in Spring our May concert will be All Swedish,
      all a cappella. Our concerts will take place in Berkeley, Walnut Creek
      and San Francisco.

      If you are an experienced singer with a healthy voice and a great
      attitude, please join us for this extraordinary concert season.
      Rehearsals are Monday evening in Oakland/Rockridge area. S & P is a
      small, fine-tuned chamber choir that enjoys singing high quality
      repertoire in a supportive, fun, and challenging rehearsal environment.

      Auditions will be held in January and consist of:
      - Vocalization - to demonstrate your vocal quality and range
      - Exercises - to test sight-singing ability and musicianship
      +(optional) a song of your choice (to be sung without accompaniment)

      To schedule an audition, please contact S&P at (415) 602-2492, or
      e-mail the director at seeman@.... For more information, please
      visit our Web page at http://www.sacredprofane.org