Urban Harmony - South Bay Chorus

  • purveyors by way of Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 10:11 AM
      Greetings, Singers!

      I am currently building a community chorus, of mixed voices (SATB) and
      mixed ages (old/young enough to hold a song book, plz!), as part of
      the UHM (Urban Harmony Movement) under the leadership of CASA (the
      Contemporary ACappella Society of America).

      We are hoping that this will become a performance chorus, interested
      in a quality sound, singing a very ecclectic secular repertoire, for
      the fun of singing well together. If you can carry your part (without
      a bucket!), or you want to learn how to do the same, please drop me an
      e-note, and I'll let you know when and where we will be rehearsing. We
      plan on centering in the Palo Alto/Mountain View area, and singers
      from any area will be very welcome!

      Also, please check out the web site listed below for current info on
      the Chorus, and to see if you can help us with an urgent request - we
      need to find a rehearsal "home!" Please let me know if you might be
      able to help! Thanks.

      [P]

      Paul J. Prochaska - director
      e-mail: paul@...