BBS announces openings

  • ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Dear singer friends, I'm posting this for my good friend, Ellen Hoffman,
      director.
      Ken Malucelli

      - - - - - - - - - -

      The Berkeley Broadway Singers, a chorus of 80 directed by Ellen Hoffman, are
      looking for experienced tenors and sopranos to join BBS for the
      winter/spring 2005 season.

      The new season starts Jan 13th, & the final concert is May 1st.
      Rehearsals are Thursday evenings beginning Jan. 13th.

      Auditions will be Tues. December 21st or another time TBA. Singers need to
      have a good ear, ability to sing in tune and blend, previous music
      experience, commitment for rehearsals and the final concert, and a desire to
      have a great time. Reading music is helpful but NOT required. We learn some
      of our music by ear, without any written music. We strive for diversity in
      our membership. All ages (over 18) and all ethnic backgrounds most welcome.

      To schedule your audition, write to singbroadway@...

      To see our past repetoire and find out more information about BBS, check out
      the website at BerkeleyBroadwaySingers.org