HARK! The Richter Scales Sing Tomorrow Night!

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      *** RICHTER SCALES HOLIDAY SHOW 12/15 ***

      Santa Claus may be coming to town, but we're going to beat him by a good
      ten days. Come to our FREE concert tomorrow night!

      "HARK!"
      THE RICHTER SCALES HOLIDAY SHOW 2004
      8:30 PM, Wednesday, December 15
      Noe Valley Ministry - 1021 Sanchez Street, San Francisco

      Richter Scales holiday shows: kid-tested and mother-approved since Y2K.
      Not to mention FREE!

      If you're driving, there's FREE parking on 24th Street after 6:00 PM. Noe
      Valley Ministry is less than two blocks north of there, on Sanchez.

      FREE map:
      http://tinyurl.com/524ns

      Our FREE web site:
      http://www.richterscales.com