ANNOUNCE: +4db on KGO tonight 3/12!

  • Juliet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 1999
      Originally-To: plus4db-announce@...

      Hi!

      Just wanted to let you know that +4db will be on KGO Radio 810AM this
      Friday night, March 12th sometime during the 11:00pm hour. We'll be
      performing for the Cure-a-Thon, which KGO has every year to raise money
      for the Leukemia Society, so tune in and enjoy some great jazz and help
      a great cause!

      Speaking of great causes, +4db will also be performing at A Cappella
      Against AIDS at UC Berkeley on the evening of April 17th, so mark your
      calendars and we'll send more details later.

      Thanks!
      +4db
      Dave, Paul, Juliet, Michelle, and JayQ

      [Moderator's note: forwarded to ba-acappella by me. - Ping Huang]