East Bay Harmony and dues

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Hi Folks...

      I don't live in the Bay area myself but I wanted to respond to the request from EBM with a question. I noticed that you have dues listed at $30 a month. Not knowing how many members are in your group, size may play a role in that but it seems like a pretty heavy amount to ask someone to pay for their hobby, regardless of income. I would be very interested know how large your group is and what the money goes towards.

      Thanks!
      Sincerely,
      Matt, Bass of The Lake Effect
      www.thelakeeffect.com