12/15 Richter Scales Holiday Show!

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      *********** "HARK!" ************
      *** THE RICHTER SCALES SING! ***
      ********************************

      WHO?
      The Richter Scales, San Francisco's premier men's a cappella group
      http://www.richterscales.com

      WHAT?
      Our fourth annual holiday show: a festive melange of music, words, and
      booty-shaking

      WHEN?
      Wednesday, December 15th
      8:30 PM

      WHERE?
      Noe Valley Ministry*, 1021 Sanchez Street, San Francisco
      http://www.noevalleyministry.org

      WHY?
      Because you like your booty shaken. Or stirred. We're flexible.

      FREE ADMISSION!

      *Obligatory disclaimer: Noe Valley Ministry is a church, and the Richter
      Scales are fine, upstanding young men, but this evening of booty shaking
      will be non-denominational, not especially religious, and quite possibly a
      bit irreverent.

      --RS--