Mayflower Chorus Performance: Holidays at our House or Franky's Famous Garlic Mashed Potatoes

  • Michelle Franck, Love Numbers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      The Mayflower Chorus is joyful and proud to announce our upcoming holiday performance. Our spirited and beautiful choral harmonies will fit within the context of a lighthearted original script that is sure to bring out your holiday spirit. This will not be your typical holiday "sleeper" performance. We are a lively group and our shows are a 27 year old Marin tradition; some might even say our shows have a unique "campy" flair.

      The show is December 9th, 10th and 11th at 8:00 PM and December 12th at 2:00 PM at The Playhouse, 27 Kensington Road in San Anselmo. You are welcome to buy your tickets at the door or via any of the modalities listed on the website. The website contains pictures and all the information about the show you (hopefully) could ever ask for, including a link with directions.

      www.geocities.com/MayflowerChorus

      We are a non-profit organization and part of the proceeds from this event will go toward providing music scholarships. We have a lot of fun performing and hope you will come out to support us. (We are always looking for new singers as well! We rehearse Wed nights at the Whistlestop in San Rafael.)

      Michelle E. Franck, M.S., MFTi, FOR THE LOVE OF NUMBERS
      Singer: www.geocities.com/MayflowerChorus
      Phone: 415-459-5772 * E-Fax: 509-694-2817
      E-Mail & Yahoo Msgr ID: MarinBookkeeping@...
      Web-Site: www.geocities.com/MarinBookkeeping
      Mobile Accounting, Bookkeeping, & Consulting Srvcs
      QUICKBOOKS PRO - Advisor/Trainer/Consultant/Set-Up