barbershop / gospel referral web page - sign up!

  • Mike Barkley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      I've set up a referral page for "barbershop / gospel quartets", see
      http://www.mjbarkl.com/gba.htm . If your quartet (or chorus) has
      enough barbershop-style spiritual material for a 20 - 25 minute set
      (6 or 7 songs), I'd like to include you, no cost, no commitments.
      Please email ensemble name, type (men's/women's/mixed
      quartet/octet/vlq/chorus), contact info, and city and state with
      which you would like to be referenced. You are the only judge of
      your eligibility.

      FYI, included on that page is a link to my page with some 10,000
      lines of info on barbershop spiritual (and secular Christmas) recording
      tracks and arrangements.

      All the best,

      --Mike Barkley, 161 N. Sheridan Ave. #1, Manteca, CA 95336 (H) 209/823-4817
      mjbarkl@...