Revision to "MUSIC DIRECTOR needed for soon-to-be-formed SF Based Vocal Group

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      MUSIC DIRECTOR NEEDED

      For A Soon-To-Be-Formed San Francisco Based Vocal Group

      What Kind of Vocal Group?
      An A Cappella mixed sextet (3 men, 3 women). We will sing a variety
      of rock, pop, jazz, some barber shop, and possibly Swingle-style
      jazz/classical pieces. I am currently looking for a 1st Soprano,
      2nd Soprano, Alto, Tenor/Vocal Percussion and Bass, I will be
      singing baritone.

      What Am I Looking for in a Director?
      The Music Director could be male or female and will most definitely
      be one of the singers in the group. I want someone who has
      experience directing and has excellent people/public relations
      skills. Once the director is picked, he or she will help plan the
      audition process for the rest of the group. Those auditions will
      hopefully be in December or January.

      If you are interested and or have any more questions please email
      me, Nate George, at nategeorge2004@....