Born to Drone concerts in November

  • jeannebenioff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      Born to Drone will be performing this year at the annual KOLO
      Festival in San Francisco on Friday night, November 26. This
      festival is held at the Russian Center, and we will be in the Kafana
      from 9 to 10 p.m. The price for the entire night of music is $20 at
      the door, or $15 if you register ahead of time. There will be
      several bands playing in the two different dance areas as well as
      other acts in the Kafana. For more information including a
      registration form please go to: http://www.kolofestival.org/

      We will be giving the same performance for free at two places closer
      to home:
      Tuesday afternoon, November 9, from 2-3 p.m. in the auditorium at
      Little House in Menlo Park. Here's the link: http://www.penvol.org/

      Wednesday evening, November 17, from 7-8 p.m. at Lytton Gardens in
      Palo Alto. The link is: http://www.lyttongardens.org/

      Our program will include songs from Georgia, Russia, Croatia,
      Macedonia, Israel, and of course Bulgaria!

      Please visit our website: www.borntodrone.org

      Jeanne Benioff
      jbenioff@...