MUSIC DIRECTOR needed for soon-to-be-formed SF based Vocal Group

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hey everyone,
      Its Nate George again. Lisa Black and I are collaborating to
      start a vocal group here in San Francisco. But first, We need to
      find a Music Director before we start the auditions, hopefully
      in late November or December.

      What kind of vocal group might you ask?

      An A Cappella mixed sextet (3 men, 3 women). We will sing a variety
      of rock, pop, jazz, some barber shop, and possibly Swingle-style
      jazz/classical pieces. The 2nd Soprano part and Baritone/2nd Tenor
      parts are already spoken for by myself and Lisa Black, so that
      leaves openings for a 1st Soprano, Alto, 1st Tenor, and Bass.

      The Music Director could be male or female and will most definitely
      be one of the singers in the group. We want someone who has
      experience directing and has excellent people/public relations
      skills. Once the director is picked, he or she will work closely
      with Lisa and I as the three of us decide what we're looking for in
      the other 3 singers and plan the audition process. If you are
      interested and or have any more questions please email me at
      nategeorge2004@... or Lisa Black at lisa@....