Rideshare to A Cappella Summit from Monterey-Santa Cruz area?

  • pacificgroove2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hi,

      I'm thinking about driving up to Marin next weekend for the event, but
      would like to share driving expenses and possibly driving. We could
      take my car, or I could ride in yours.

      I live in Pacific Grove, in the Monterey area, but could meet you in
      other nearby areas, such as Santa Cruz. Please phone me if interested.

      Heres smiling at you kid,
      Andrew
      phone 831-373-5244