A Cappella performers sought

  • Stu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 8:15 AM
      I'm ED of a new not for profit that produces small shows that raise
      funds for educational grants to singers and songwriters as well as
      not for profits to engage singers for their fundraising events. We
      pay a stipend to performers at our own fundraisers but almost every
      cent raised goes to our grant making efforts. We are looking to
      feature A Cappella performers as part of the music we present and
      would like to hear from those interested in performing in clubs and
      venues in San Francisco. Please contact Stu Smith at either:
      Stu@...
      Stusmith97@...
      415-923-1452

      Thank You,