Mayflower Chorus: New Singers Welcome: Non-Audition

  • Michelle Franck, Love Numbers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      The Mayflower Community Chorus is recruiting new
      singers for our non-audition chorus. No experience
      is necessary, just an ability to sing on key. We
      especially need Tenors and Bases, but welcome all
      voices, experienced or professional. Our group has
      a lot of fun and have been a mainstay of the Marin
      Community for over 30 years.

      Our newest season is beginning now. We rehearse
      Wednesday nights from 7:30pm-10:00pm at the
      WhistleStop in downtown San Rafael. We are
      directed by Daniel Canosa. Dues are only $60 and
      part of that is a tax-deductible donation to our
      non-profit organization, which provides several
      music scholarships every year. We will perform our
      beautiful holiday show four times at the Playhouse
      in San Anselmo this December. We will also sing at
      the San Anselmo Tree Lighting ceremony again.

      The first four rehearsals on Wednesdays in
      September are open to new and prospective members:
      9/1, 9/8, 9/15 and 9/22. Just show up if you are
      interested � no need to RSVP - and you are not
      obligated to sign-up if you simply want to "check
      us out" during these initial "new member"
      rehearsals. We would LOVE to have you join us!

      Call us for more information: 415-491-9110

      Yours in song, Michelle Franck, M.S.