Threshold Choir welcoming new members in October

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      The Threshold Choirs are welcoming new members at our October meetings in the Bay Area and Beyond. These choirs, for women who are called to sing at the bedsides of people who are dying, in coma and newborns, are opportunities for women to share the gift of their voices in compassion and truth at life's thresholds. There are choirs in Alameda, San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Sierra, Contra Costa and Monterey Counties and in Bolinas and Chico CA, Ashland and Portland OR, Anchorage AK and Milwaukee WI. Please visit our website www.thresholdchoir.org or contact the director Kate Munger for more information. kate@... or 415-669-1413.