RE: [ba-acappella] I'd love to join a group. Anyone auditioning?

  • Pacis, Yannina G
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi -

      I'm also looking to join an a capella group. I actually prefer all female
      voices, but if the harmonies are tight and sound beautiful, then I guess
      gender wouldn't matter. I've been singing acapella on and off since I was
      10. I have a good ear and pretty good vocal range. My sight-singing and
      musicianship could use a little help, but I definitely make up for it with
      my enthusiasm and passion for the art of a capella. Pls let me know if there
      are any a capella choirs, chorals, trios, quads - anything! - that I can
      join.

      Nina