Seeking volunteer for BAAC.net web content updates

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for someone to help with periodic updates to the web content on
      BAAC.net. Need to be comfortable editing HTML and using FTP to deploy
      changes. (No design experience necessary.) Please email me off-list.

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Michael Olivier
      Bay Area A Cappella Online Community: http://www.baac.net