House Jacks: upcoming local concerts 3/3 and 4/8

  • The House Jacks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 1999
      -------
      Hello, Bay Area friends and fans of the House Jacks!

      Here's the latest 411 on local concerts:

      Mar 4 9:30p The Red Devil Lounge 1695 Polk at Clay, SF 415.921.1695

      Just a reminder for those of you on our USPS mailing list...

      We're back at the Devil this Thursday, reminding our Bay Area
      fans that despite our heavy March touring, we still love ya.

      And to prove it, we're gonna play you a new tune or three which
      we wrote for our next album.

      So get down here, bring a friend or two, and check it out. Dancing
      is only sometimes optional. Let your bod be the judge.

      Apr 8 9:30p The Red Devil Lounge 1695 Polk at Clay, SF 415.921.1695

      Just an advance notice that we'll be there next month too.

      Details to follow.

      As always, come check out http://www.housejacks.com for more details,
      and to make your thoughts known on our new mouthOFF page!

      Peace out,
      The Jacks

      PS We're getting a coupla new things ready on the site for you...
      Check the new stuff next week!