RoShamBo - upcoming baritone auditions

  • RoShamBo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      We are a mixed a cappella sextet singing jazz and
      Latin influenced tunes. We rehearse in Oakland on
      Tuesday evenings (7 to 10 p.m.) and perform all over
      the Bay Area. Our baritone is leaving us to return to
      percussion full-time, and we will be holding first
      round auditions on Tuesday 8/3 and Tuesday 8/10.

      Our music is challenging but fun - the right candidate
      will have an excellent ear and have past experience
      singing a cappella. Good sight reading skills, vocal
      percussion experience, and past jazz experience are
      all plusses.

      To set up an audition, please email
      roshambosings@..., stating a preference for 8/3
      or 8/10. Preliminary auditions last 45 minutes and
      include a solo song of your choice (sung without
      accompaniment) as well as learning sections of two of
      our songs. To hear samples of our music, please visit
      http://www.proteadev.com/RoShamBo/Music. Thanks.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail