SoVoSo celebrates new CD at Freight (Berkeley) Saturday May 23

  • Christine Kraemer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 1998
      From Welles Goodrich, a cappella show host at KUSP radio is Santa
      Cruz:

      "Before hearing SoVoSo's new release 'Truth and Other Stories', I
      wondered if my extraordinary enthusiasm for their music could be
      heightened - it was...the impossibility of six lead singers in one
      group has been achieved, with glorious results...sure to be a multiple
      CARA winner."

      Join the one, the only
      SoVoSo
      at their East Bay CD Release Party for "Truth and Other Stories"
      Saturday, May 23, 8:30 p.m. (doors at 7)
      Freight & Salvage
      1111 Addison Street, Berkeley
      $13.50 advance / $14.50 at the door
      (510) 548-1761

      Yes, Rhiannon will be back for the Freight show - she had a
      long-ago-booked solo gig the night of the Nationals.

      To get to the Freight from Hwy 80: University Avenue exit. Head
      toward the campus (away from bay). Right on San Pablo. Freight is on
      your left at San Pablo and Addison. You can make a U Turn in a few
      blocks.

      See you there!