8pm! free a-cappella in Mt. View, Saturday

  • larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      (oops, sorry, I misstated the start time in last msg.: it is really
      8pm)

      Smorgaschord has a free performance Saturday, July 10, at Dana St. Roasting Company in Mountain View, starting at 8:00 p.m. to 9:45pm or so. Come out and listen to a wide variety of a-cappella music, from pop to classical, a virtual smorgasbord of songs.

      http://smorgaschord.com

      This coffee shop has free Wifi too
      http://www.live.com/danastreet/

      larry