Ro Sham Bo - performance in SF on July 15

  • RoShamBo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      Our next performance will be Thursday, July 15th in
      San Francisco. Here are the details:

      What: Seven Steps to Heaven Jazz Benefit and
      celebration

      Where: Rasella's jazz club, 1534 Fillmore (across from
      The Fillmore)

      When: Thursday, July 15th from 9:00 - 2:00. Doors open
      whenever you want to arrive!

      Ro Sham Bo: Goes on promptly at 9:00 for half an hour

      How much: $10 to a worthy cause - funding for the only
      performance venue at burning man dedicated to live
      jazz

      Who (Performers):
      - Ro Sham Bo
      - Dorian Blue
      - Jeromeo and the Infidels
      - other special guests

      Hope you can make it!

      Ro Sham Bo
      (Bonnie, Audrey, Moorea, Ben, Mark and Paul)

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail