I'm looking to join a group!

  • lisafloblack2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 1:47 PM
      I just moved to San Francisco from New York, where I was in a semi-
      professional group for 4 years. I also sang a cappella in college.
      I am looking for a co-ed or female group, and wondering if anyone is
      auditioning now or will be in the future?

      I am a Sop 1/Sop 2. I am great at blending and have a strong solo
      voice. I'm also fairly comfortable with percussion and have lots of
      arrangements. If you're interested, please email me at
      lisafloblack@.... Thanks!

      :) Lisa