SACRED & PROFANE Audition Announcement

  • Dalia Vidor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      SACRED & PROFANE
      Audition Announcement

      Rebecca P.N. Seeman, Artistic Director & Conductor

      SACRED & PROFANE, a chamber chorus based in the East Bay, is looking
      for voices in all sections for its 2004 - 2005 concert season. Our
      Holiday concert will feature Victoria's O Magnum Mysterium Mass and
      other Christmas gems of the Spanish Renaissance. In February, our
      Winter concert will celebrate the Songs of Solomon throughout history
      and in Spring our May concert will be All Swedish, all a cappella.
      Our concerts will take place in Berkeley, Walnut Creek and San
      Francisco.

      If you are an experienced singer with a healthy voice and a great
      attitude, please join us for this extraordinary concert season.
      Rehearsals are Monday evening in Oakland/Rockridge area. S & P is a
      small, fine-tuned chamber choir that enjoys singing high quality
      repertoire in a supportive, fun,
      and challenging rehearsal environment.

      Auditions will be held at the end of August and consist of:
      - Vocalization - to demonstrate your vocal quality and range
      - Exercises - to test sight-singing ability and musicianship
      + (optional) a song of your choice (to be sung without accompaniment)

      To schedule an audition, please contact S&P at (415) 602-2492, or e-
      mail the director at seeman@.... For more information, please
      visit our Web page at http://www.sacredprofane.org