Announcing Voice Workshops Sunday afternoons, July 25 and August27

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Announcing Voice Workshops Sunday afternoons, July 25 and August 27Sherrin's workshop has my complete endorsement. Her techniques really helped my voice relax
      and be there when I need it. Kate Munger

      A VOICE WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN AND MEN
      designed for those who use their voice extensively (such as singers, actors, teachers, lawyers, speech pathologists)

      ESTABLISHING A DAILY VOICE PRACTICE

      build a daily voice routine
      improve your vocal quality
      increase your range
      learn simple and fun daily exercises
      have fun exploring your voice
      find out how to protect your voice
      see a video showing vocal folds at work inside the body

      Sunday afternoon workshops
      July 25, 2004 or August 27, 2004
      1:00 - 5:00 p.m.

      Health Education Center
      (next to Summit Hospital)
      400 Hawthorne, Room 203
      Oakland, CA 94609

      To register: Mail check to
      9 Commodore Drive, #104
      Emeryville, CA 94608
      (510) 654-7674 / vocalease@...
      Fee: $100 (limited number of reduced-fee spaces are available, please ask)

      Sherrin Loyd, MS/CCC-SLP, a licensed speech pathologist and clinical supervisor at California State University, Hayward, is an expert voice and speech trainer. For the last 13 years she has trained people with voice disorders to strengthen, heal and use their voices correctly. She teaches pronunciation of American English to international professionals. She is a classically trained singer. Years ago, she conducted the San Francisco Lesbian and Gay Chorus, was the Assistant Conductor of the Oakland Opera Chorus, and performed popular and folk-rock music in night clubs and on USO tours in Europe (shhh, don't tell). She loves her work.