A Cappella quartet available for weekday wedding?

  • D Lu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi!
      I live in Boston but plan on getting married in the SF area. We are considering getting married at Point Montara Lighthouse, sometime in Sept or October of this year. We'd love to have an a cappella group sing during our ceremony!
      If your group is available on weekdays (Mon or Fri), please contact me at dluswedding@...!
      Thanks!
      -Diana