Ride (from SF) wanted to 3/6 Santa Cruz Accappellafest

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 1999
      I'm writing this for Helene Rullon Phillips who is seeking a ride from
      the SF area to Santa Cruz on March 6 for the Acappellafest. Helene
      can be paged at: (415)207-3342.

      Thank you.

      tammy

      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home* (831)459-5229 Work* (831)459-3188 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Director, Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS)
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa