The Richter Scales are looking for Basses

  • Brian Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hey folks. The Richter Scales (as seen in this year's Harmony
      Sweepstakes) are looking for basses to join our fun-loving band of
      singers. We're a group of twenty and thirty-somethings centered in
      San Francisco. Our repertoire is mix of pop and jazz, with an
      increasing number of original tunes. For more info on the group,
      check out www.richterscales.com. If interested, or if you have any
      questions, contact me directly at bmrosen@....

      Please feel free to forward this notice to anyone interested.

      We look forward to hearing from you.