Winner of 2004 CARA Mixed Collegiate CD, Talisman A Cappella's Watch Me Fly Now

  • maliwat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      Talisman A Cappella's Watch Me Fly has been named the Best Mixed
      Collegiate Album for 2004 by the Contemporary A Cappella Recording
      Awards:

      CD now available on Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00022W3VA/maliwatcom-20

      Link to all albums on Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=maliwatcom-
      20&path=tg/stores/artist/glance/-/218721

      Learn more --
      Official website: http://www.stanfordtalisman.com/
      CARA link: http://www.casa.org/04caraw.html
      RARB review: http://www.rarb.org/reviews/451.html

      Review excerpts:
      The Stanford Talisman's website contains praises from Bill Clinton
      and the director of the St. Olaf Choir, and it's no wonder. Maybe
      this is my classical training showing through, but to be perfectly
      honest, Watch Me Fly is quite possibly the best collegiate a
      cappella album I have ever heard. - Tom Czerwinski

      Talisman's new album celebrates the glory of folk music, taking its
      strengths and weaknesses on a marvelous journey. - Rebecca Christie

      Any fan of world music would do well to get a copy of this CD. It's
      simply an absolute treat. Talisman has earned yet another
      distinction: they are the only a cappella group that's earned two
      albums in my iPod. Keep doing what you do; I'm looking forward to
      what you create next. - Bernard Levin