Kinsey Sicks to Release 4th CD

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      KINSEY SICKS 4TH CD: "I WANNA BE A REPUBLICAN!" AVAILABLE IN JUNE!

      ORDER BEFORE 6/6 (SICKS! SICKS!) FOR 20% PRE-RELEASE DISCOUNT!

      Hey Sickoes,

      The Kinsey Sicks are financially strapped enough to announce the release of
      their much-dreaded fourth CD, "I Wanna Be a Republican!" Featuring their
      trademark mix of morally/artistically dubious parodies and original numbers, the
      Kinseys' new CD contains 16 songs, all of which are brand spanking new, or at
      least deserving of a spanking. Plus, as an added deterrent, the Kinseys' new CD
      includes for the first time a BONUS VIDEO, a truly scrumptious trailer for
      the upcoming 28th Annual San Francisco International Gay and Lesbian Film
      Festival, written and performed by The Kinsey Sicks, and directed by David Weissman
      and Bill Weber who made the documentary film "The Cockettes". (Note: look for
      the trailer in Bay Area movie theaters and on TV!)

      "I Wanna Be a Republican" will be available starting mid-June at obscure
      stores inconveniently located far from you. However, a SPECIAL 20% DISCOUNT will
      be available through JUNE 6 on the KINSEY SICKS WEBSITE ONLY! Simply go to
      www.kinseysicks.com and enter $12 as the price for "Republican" instead of the
      usual rip-off price of $15.

      "I Wanna Be a Republican"'s 16 vocal tracks include such
      soon-to-not-be-classics as "When You're Good to Dubya", "I Will Always Love Booze", "Do You
      Believe I've Lasted This Long?", and the title track, "I Wanna Be A Republican".
      The CD also features such family-reunion finishers as "I've Been Through
      Parasites (But I've Never Had VD)", "Be a Slut", and "Why Can't We F**k?"

      "We believe this is our best CD yet!", glowed Winnie of the Kinsey Sicks.
      "Too bad that's not saying much."

      "And we're happy that our new video track lets us assault even more of
      people's senses", agreed Trampolina of the group. "We've got scary sounds and
      sights covered. Plus, the CD tastes pretty bad, and really smells now that we're
      storing them in Rachel's panties."

      OTHER EXCITING KINSEY NEWS!

      1) KINSEY SICKS AT SF'S HERBST THEATER JULY 3 AND 9! Tickets are already on
      sale for the premiere of the Kinsey Sicks' new show entitled (you guessed
      it): "I Wanna Be A Republican!" Come learn how our stars have changed their
      stripes at this hilarious concert/GOP fundraising extravaganza! See the premiere
      of new songs and the unforgiveable revival of old chestnuts! Order NOW for
      least objectionable seats: call City Box Office at 415-392-4400 or visit
      www.cityboxoffice.com, or call your local tickets.com..

      2) CHRIS DILLEY IN "TRAMPOLINA'S NIGHT OFF" AT SF'S FAMED PLUSH ROOM THIS
      WEEKEND! TICKETS GOING FAST!
      Suns & Mons, May 23, 24, 30, 31, 8:00 pm
      San Francisco residents have the rare opportunity to see and hear the
      golden-throated Chris Dilley (known to Kinsey fans as Trampolina) perform a solo
      cabaret show at the famed Plush Room. But this show is Trampolina's night off,
      and Dilley will treat audience members to a delightfully eclectic range of tales
      and vocal stylings, from jazz and blues and R&B, to folk, Broadway standards,
      and more. Get to know the man behind Trampolina (um ... as it were) and make
      a date to celebrate "Trampolina's Night Off"! For tickets, call 415-885-2800
      or visit www.empireplushevents.com.

      You make us feel like un-natural women,

      The Kinsey Sicks