RoShamBo - next performance Wed 5/26 at La Pena in Berkeley

  • RoShamBo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      We've had a lot of people join our mailing list in the
      past few weeks and so are sending this announcement
      again to make sure we include everyone who wants to
      come. We really appreciate everyone's support.

      Here are the details of our next performance (in case
      the attached e-postcard doesn�t make it through):

      Place: La Pena in Berkeley - 3105 Shattuck Avenue

      Date: Wednesday, May 26th

      Time: Doors open at 7, performance starts at 7:30

      Tickets: $5 at the door

      Performers: Ro Sham Bo and ClockWork (2004 San
      Francisco Regional Harmony Sweepstakes winners)

      Hope to see you there!

      Ro Sham Bo
      (Audrey Kauffman, Bonnie Doyle, Moorea Dickason, Ben
      Fendel, Mark Bernfield and Paul Kim)

      P.S. If you would like to be removed from our email
      list, please reply to this email with a subject line
      of REMOVE. Thanks.