Group Seeks Great Singers

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 1999
      Hi folks,

      I'm asking for a little help -
      If you know any outstanding singers, please forward this on to them.

      If you ARE an outstanding singer, you'll want to read on: We're starting a
      very good, FUN, modern a cappella group right here in the bay area. We
      have found some really great guys, and we're looking for a couple more
      great singers:

      *tenor range, good solo skills
      *a great feel for modern rock/pop styles
      *reasonably good sight reading skills
      *experience in group singing, preferrably modern a cappella

      So if you want more details, get in touch and we'll chat about it, and if
      you know anyone with one of those great lead-singer voices, threaten to
      sing Celine Dion songs at them until they call us!

      Contact: Ken Purchase (650)965-4832, purchase@...

      Thanks!
      Ken