Re: [ba-acappella] Soli Deo Gloria "Northern Lights"

  • Sinasohn Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2004
      Greetings everyone!

      The Marin Art Festival is taking place on June 19-20 at the
      Marin Civic Center (Lagoon Park) in San Rafael. The Festival is
      looking for acappella groups who would be interested in coming
      to the Festival as strolling performers on Saturday June 19.
      However, there will be a tent set aside where you can both
      perform and sell CDs. Of course, you can always advertise other
      concerts or sign up folks for your mailing list.

      This is not a concert venue, but a chance to go live in front of
      people strolling around who will come and go as you sing. Sort
      of like troubadors, you will move around the Festival. Think of
      it as a chance to 'dress rehearse' with a live crowd. It will be
      a sunny, warm day, with lots of people to sing for. There will
      be a place for you to leave purses/jackets, etc., and admission
      will be complementary. Any size group and all styles are welcome!

      Interested groups please e-mail Paul Sinasohn at sinasohn@...
      (or, if you are coming to the Harmony Sweeps National Finals tonight, look for
      me at the CD table on the far side of the auditorium, not the main entrance side.)

      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2004
        --- Sinasohn Paul <vibass@...> wrote:

        > Greetings everyone!
        >
        > The Marin Art Festival is taking place on June 19-20 at the
        > Marin Civic Center (Lagoon Park) in San Rafael. The Festival is
        > looking for acappella groups who would be interested in coming
        > to the Festival as strolling performers on Saturday June 19.
        > However, there will be a tent set aside where you can both
        > perform and sell CDs. Of course, you can always advertise other
        > concerts or sign up folks for your mailing list.
        >
        > This is not a concert venue, but a chance to go live in front of
        > people strolling around who will come and go as you sing. Sort
        > of like troubadors, you will move around the Festival. Think of
        > it as a chance to 'dress rehearse' with a live crowd. It will be
        > a sunny, warm day, with lots of people to sing for. There will
        > be a place for you to leave purses/jackets, etc., and admission
        > will be complementary. Any size group and all styles are welcome!
        >
        > Interested groups please e-mail Paul Sinasohn at sinasohn@...
        > (or, if you are coming to the Harmony Sweeps National Finals tonight, look
        > for
        > me at the CD table on the far side of the auditorium, not the main entrance
        > side.)

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sinasohn Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2004
          On Monday night, May 10, Inpulse, second runner-up (tie) at the National Finals
          will be presenting a show at Walnut Creek Presbyterian Church at about 7pm.

          The address is: 180l Lacassie Avenue - Walnut Creek, CA 94596 - (925) 935-1574
          It's fairly close to Walnut Creek BART.
          Directions at this URL: http://www.wcpres.org/location.asp

          Inpulse is based in Minneapolis-St.Paul, and features Bay Area vocal
          percussionist Paul Donnelly (formerly of Press Any Key, Boyz Nite Out, and
          Blind Man's Bluff)

          This should be a great concert! They rocked at the Sweeps tonight.

          Paul Sinasohn