OUT ON A CLEF at the Last Hopland Women's Festival

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Friend of Out On a Clef:

      We are proud to be part of "The Last Great Hopland Women's Festival"
      - The One to Remember!

      (Guy friends, this is a women-only event. Please pass it along to
      women you know who might be interested.)

      Mark Your Calendar for -
      Friday, June 4th thru Sunday, June 6th.
      Located just south of Ukiah, California

      Out On a Clef will be on the FRIDAY MAIN STAGE, starting at 7:00 pm :
      Opening Ceremony with Afia Walking Tree
      OUT ON A CLEF
      Prunella Sisters
      J. Byrd Hosch
      Then dance your butt off at the DJ Dance Party with Page Hodel!

      Then stay for the whole weekend to enjoy all the artists and great performers.

      Saturday Day Stage:
      Emcee, Deborah Pardes
      Irina Rivkin
      Sparlha Swa
      Tory and Kay
      Angel Short
      Lilith Rogers
      Eileen Hazel
      Anna "Banana" Hamilton

      Saturday Main Night Stage:
      Copper Wimmin
      Woody Simmons
      Gwen Avery
      Surprise Guest!!!
      Original Fat Bottom Review
      Ferron
      Drumming Circle

      Sunday Main Stage:
      Leilani Birely
      Hilary Goldberg
      Megan McElroy
      Elana Dykewomon
      Omeyocan
      Debi Graham
      Closing Circle with HeartRhythms Drumchoir

      Crafters and Vendors throughout the weekend:
      Ishama Designs
      Ellen Pontac
      Rupam's Apothecary
      Susanne Floyd Photography
      Heather L. Henry Jewelry
      HUMAN
      Margy Henderson Hand Analysis
      Dancing Fire Designs
      Ashley Ross - reddy'sTM
      Sofina Jewelry
      Amanda Genus Designs
      Leslie Krongold
      Wyld Child Massage
      A Wonder Out Yonder
      Spirit Savage Massage and Crafts
      Sable Gallegos
      Sensual By Nature
      Catherine Rinaldo Massage
      Kay Tracy & Tory Parker Leatherwork

      Workshops throughout the weekend:
      Introduction to Tibetan Buddhist Meditation-Kelly Borish
      Drumming Our Souls Free-Afia Walking Tree
      Making Stuff with Gourds-Lilith Rogers
      Laughing Meditation-Laura McCamy
      SunRise Blessings-Dawn Gammon
      The Cat Stretch- Mauve
      Navigating Menopause-Christy Hawley
      Interactive Astronomy_Jill Frances
      Flower Pot Drum Making-Tory Parker and Kay Tracy
      Womyn's Healing Circle-Jesamyn Angelica
      12 Step Meeting-Self Guided
      Hawaiian Goddesses & Sacred Dance- Leilani Birely
      Matriarchs-Celebrating Womyn in the Middle - Calla Felicity
      Nature, Healing & Ritual - Raven Abraham
      Free Your Natural Voice - Lori Golden

      If you want to volunteer, do a work exchange please contact the festival
      organizers ASAP: <Mailto:hopland@...>

      * Festival Contact Information -

      E-mail: <Mailto:hopland@...>
      Web: http://www.hoplandwomensfestival.com