  • Danielle Tenner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 12:06 AM
      Announcing...

      CAL JAZZ CHOIR's

      Spring Swing Concert!

      SATURDAY, MAY 8th --- 8:00 pm

      Cal Jazz Choir is a 10 member, mixed vocal jazz group at UC Berkeley.
      All of our members are students.

      Our concert will feature group numbers, a jazz combo, solos, small group
      arrangements and more...Please come and support us in our final concert of
      the year!

      The concert will be held in the BASEMENT OF CESAR CHAVEZ CENTER in Choral
      Rehearsal Hall

      Tickets are $5 for students
      $10 general admission

      For more info about us and the show and for advanced tickets;

      (510)642-3880
      http://ucchoral.berkeley.edu/ucchoral/jazz/

      or e-mail cjc@...