You are invited to the Harmony Sweeps reception this Friday

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 12:09 AM
      If anyone would like to attend our reception for the Harmony Sweepstakes
      regional winners you are welcome to join us. We will be gathering in the bar
      area of the Four Points Sheraton in San Rafael this Friday between 6 - 8 PM.
      As well as a chance for the groups to meet us and each other it is also when
      we conduct the drawing to determine the show order.

      1010 Northgate Drive, San Rafael
      Phone (415) 479-8800
      Just off 101 - Terra Linda exit.

      John Neal