Moonrise on 5/9

  • DJ Hamouris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 9:49 AM
      Here's a lovely plan for Mother's Day -- come share music in a community
      garden for the afternoon. Bring along some comestibles of your choice
      to share and we'll all make music together. Moonrise will present a
      short set around 2pm.

      Hope to see you there!

      DJ Hamouris

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      CARLA FAY <carlafaymusic@...> says:

      The "Back to the Garden" Series is happening again
      at Golden Gate Community Garden, 62nd @ Herzog in Oakland
      The Second Sunday of the month, this time

      May 9, 2004 1-4 pm

      Feartured performer for this month is:

      MOONRISE: Robin Dolan and DJ Hamouris sing songs of beauty, spirit &
      love.

      This is a shared music/poetry event/potluck, so bring yourself, some
      food to share, and your music, writing and/or ears to share. We had a
      really good time last month, so I hope anyone who can will make it. It
      is mother's day, so let's celebrate in the garden, a celebration to
      Mother Earth.

      Directions:
      from 80. take Ashby exit to San Pablo, right on San Pablo to
      62nd. Left on 63rd, first right on Herzog.. Follow
      the curve around and the garden is on the left.
      From MLK (24 etc), take MLK to Alcatraz, left on
      Alcatraz (or go west), past Sacramento...first left
      after Sacramento (Baker Street)... go 2 blocks to 62nd
      Street, right on 62nd to the end of the block.. the
      Garden is on the right...