Re: Chorovaya Academia Sat. 2/20 in Palo Alto

  • Vlad Kudelin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 1999
      Hi,

      I have receive quite a few questions following up my
      prev. mail. Here's a summary/clarification/additional info:

      1) There'll be one more concert of the Choral Academy. It is TONIGHT,
      at 4:00, in St. Matthews, at Parker/Fulton (? sorry if I've misspelled
      smth.), in San Francisco. The additional info should be available at:
      (650) 725-ARTS (Stanford ticket office).

      2) For the tomorrow's concert, there are some FREE tickets available
      RIGHT NOW at:
      Russian Media Club
      225 San Antonio Rd.,
      Mountain View
      (650) 941 4287
      (It's close to the SafeWay at San Antonia/California).

      These tickets are going fast, but tomorrow there's be some available
      at the doors (paid by the sponsors already).

      Hope this helps,

      Vlad.