Harmony Sweeps National Finals line up

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      With all the regionals now completed we can announce the full line up of the
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival National Finals. Appropriately for
      our 20th anniversary season we are pleased to say that we believe this is
      quite possibly the strongest group of performers we have ever presented and
      reflects the ever growing interest in the event. With a record amount of
      group submissions and full houses at most all of the regionals we think the
      judges have selected some of the top vocal harmony groups in the country.
      Come to the show, it's going to be fun!!

      Los Angeles - Alpha
      Chicago - Chapter 6
      San Francisco - Clockwork
      Pacific Northwest - Heebee Jeebees
      Rocky Mountain - Inpulse
      Mid Atlantic - Mosaic
      Boston - Road Show
      New York - Vox Bop

      Hosted by 2003 National Champions (all the way from Australia):-
      The Idea If North

      Tickets sales are already very strong and purchasing your tickets soon is
      highly recommended.

      Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals
      May 8th, 8PM
      Marin Veterans Auditorium, San Rafael
      Tickets 415-472-3500 or ticketmaster.com

      Further information:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Sponsored by:-
      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA