Need a singer? - former member of Acme Vocals 1992 Hrm Swps

  • Fadel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      Just moved to the south bay area (silicon valley). Am a
      bass/baritone and used to sing with Acme Vocals (we won the national
      Harmony sweepstakes in 1992) Got a day gig but i miss singing.
      Vocal percussionist (if it isn't passe yet), vocal trombonist, love
      to sing. Email if you need or know someone who might need a singer.
      -Fadel