Musaic Spring Concerts Apr 18 and 25

  • Tim Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      Musaic 2004 Spring Concerts - First Show in Less Than 2 Weeks!

      Come hear one of the Bay Area's up-and-coming men's vocal
      ensembles on April 18 in San Francisco. Musaic will be singing many
      tunes from their first CD, Beneath the Surface, plus several new songs
      and some much loved favorites!

      In San Francisco - Sun, April 18 at 4PM

      Musaic will be singing at the Swedenborgian Church of San Francisco,
      kicking
      off the church's 2004 concert series. A portion of the proceeds will
      benefit the
      Arleme Lamanet Adams Enduring Gift to the Swedenborgian Church music
      fund. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for seniors and students with
      current ID.
      Tickets are only available through the Musaic web site and seating is
      limited,
      so purchase your tickets early!

      The church is located at the corner of Lyon and Washington in Pacific
      Heights. For driving directions, visit Musaic's web site
      http://www.musaicsf.org
      or go to
      http://www.sfswedenborgian.org/announcements/Directions.htm.

      In Marin - Sun, April 25 at 4PM

      Come to the Dance Palace in Point Reyes Station for some sweet singing!
      Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for seniors and students with ID. You
      can purchase
      tickets at the door.

      The theater is located at 503 B Street. For driving directions, visit
      Musaic's web site or go to
      http://www.svn.net/dance/newsite/location.htm#

      In Marin - Thurs, May 20 at 8PM

      The Throckmorton Theatre in Mill Valley hosts Musaic and the female
      vocal
      ensemble Solstice on Thursday, May 20, at 8PM. While we hope to see you
      at
      our April 18 concert as well, this is a great opportunity to hear not
      one,
      but two promising young singing groups! Musaic will be singing part of
      our
      spring concert repertoire and we may have a special surprise in store
      for
      our audience! Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for seniors and students
      with ID. You can purchase tickets at the door.

      For driving directions, visit Musaic's web site or go to
      http://www.142throckmortontheatre.com For more information about
      Solstice,
      visit http://www.kimbaker.com/solstice.html.

      For more information about us, our repertoire, and future performances,
      visit

      http://www.musaicsf.org/

      About Musaic

      We are a small, San Francisco-based men's vocal ensemble contributing
      to the
      arts and sharing our love of beautiful music with Bay Area audiences
      since
      2001. More information and sample tracks are available at
      http://www.musaicsf.org/. (415/552-6898.) Musaic Singers, Inc. is a
      501c3
      non-profit organization.