SoVoSo News - SoVoSo performs in Lafayette

  • SoVoSo News
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      SoVoSó News - Ladies Night InTo all members of SoVoSó Mailing List: If you have trouble viewing this page, please check out www.sovoso.com.

      SoVoSó Performs this week in
      Lafayette, CA!
      Extra Extra

      SoVoSó is currently booking dates throughout the rest of 2004. If you are interested in hosting a house concert or other special event, please contact sunshine
      sunshine@...) thanks for your support in spreading our music to many new listeners!

      Stay tuned to our website for the unveiling of our Photo Gallery!!
      If you have jpeg photos from shows or candids you would like to see posted, please send them to Sunshine
      (sunshine@...)
      thanks!

      Visit the SoVoSó website for 2004 tour dates. It's all there:
      www.sovoso.com

      "Seasonings"
      CD & T-Shirt
      (black w/ yellow logo)
      Specify size: L, XL, or XXL

      $25
      Plus Shipping
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      4 CD Deal
      All four SoVoSó CD's

      $50
      Includes Shipping!
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      To our SoVoSó family,
      Come out to support the Arts in our Bay Area Schools!

      Benefit Concert for
      Acalanes High School Chamber Singer's Britain Tour
      Also performing: Grammy Nominated vocalist John Thomas & Friends
      When Thursday, April 8, 2004
      7:30 p.m.

      Where Acalanes High School Performing Arts Center
      1200 Pleasant Hill Rd. Lafayette, CA 94549

      SoVoSó will lead a vocal clinic with the Chamber Singers earlier in the day
      and then they will perform together at the concert!

      How Much $20 General Admission. A few VIP tickets are still available for $30.
      Contact 925.935.2600 for further ticket information

      SoVoSó Announces Monthly CircleSinging Workshops beginning Thursday April 15, 2004

      We're starting our 2004 series of monthly Circlesinging Workshops, again led by the fabulous teachers from

      Don't miss this great learning and sharing experience! Join us at First Congregational Church the Third Thursday of every month through December, and finish up with our annual 12-hour Circlesong Ritual, from noon to midnight on Thursday, December 30. Mark the dates now!

      Circlesinging is a vocal improvisation technique in which a circle of singers takes melodic and rhythmic cues (parts) from a skilled leader, together creating songs unique to the moment. As the leader cues out old parts and introduces new ones, the song continues and changes without stopping, at times supporting individual solos, always grounded in attentive listening.

      Participants are welcome at any level of singing experience.

      Space is limited - advance registration for the workshops is recommended.

      Join us as we close 2004 with much to remember, and much to look forward to!

      Sing 2004 out with us - or just relax and listen to the continuous, spontaneous song of closure and renewal. Sing & meditate, gather & reflect, become inspired by the spirit of peace in music and transformation.

      Help us keep these community events financially accessible to all!

      Tax deductible contributions can be mailed to:

      Arts First Oakland, 2501 Harrison St, Oakland CA 94612

      For more information, call (510) 444-8511 x15, email us at info@..., or visit us at www.artsfirstoakland.org

      Members, left to right: Joey Blake, Sunshine Becker, David Worm, Bryan Dyer

      To be deleted from this database, please reply to this e-mail with "REMOVE <youremail@...>" on the subject field.
      SoVoSó apologizes for any inconvenience.

      © Copyright, 2003, SoVoSó