I want to sing!!

  • Penn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 1999
      I am new to the Bay Area and looking to sing in an a cappella group in
      San Francisco, preferably all-male, but this isn't a must -- I just
      want to sing again!

      I sang Tenor 1 and 2 in an all-male group in high school (back in
      Boston -- Belmont Hill) and with The Springstreeters while attending
      Williams College also back on the East Coast. For the most part, both
      these groups sang songs from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Personal solos
      include: Maneater (Hall and Oates), Good Lovin' (The Rascals), and the
      theme from "Fat Albert."

      At this point I'm looking for any info on auditions that might come
      up. HELP!! I need to sing!