REMINDER: Ladies Night In at Yoshi's!

  • Sunshine F. Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004
      Just wanted to remind you of a show I am doing with a great group of singers
      and a fabulous band tomorrow night:

      Yoshi's at Jack London Square & APEB Present

      Ladies Night In!
      A Benefit for the AIDS Project of the East Bay with Zoe Ellis, Present
      SoVoS� lady Sunshine Becker, past SoVoS� ladies Destani Wolf and Caitlin
      Cornwell, The Cedricke Dennis Group and very special guest FAYE CAROL!

      Ladies Night In
      Tuesday, March 23, 2004
      8 and 10 pm shows

      Yoshi's at Jack London Square
      510 Embarcadero West
      Oakland, CA 94607
      (510) 238-9200
      yoshis@...

      $25 tix to benefit APEB ( save your stubs as a tax-writeoff)
      for tix call Yoshi's at 510-238-9200

      This one-of-a-kind evening of music brings together a slamming group of
      singers - onstage all together for the first time! The band will take you on
      a musical journey visiting many musical styles including R & B, gospel,
      funk, jazz, and blues covering Stevie Wonder classics and favorite original
      tunes and acappella jams that will certainly have you grooving and movin' in
      your seat!

      so set your VCR's for American Idol, and get out on a tuesday night for a
      change! The Garcia family from New Mexico will also be in town for this -
      hope to see you there!

      Love and peaceful dreams,

      Sunshine F. Becker
      www.sovoso.com