I'm new here - need a singer?

  • clevergrrl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      Hi there,

      I'm new to this mailing list and wanted to introduce
      myself.

      My name is Stacey. I'm originally from the
      Los Angeles area, but currently reside in San Francisco.

      I'm a harmony addict. I've been doing it since birth, practically. I have a fabulous ear for harmonies and have arranged many of my own, ranging from complex group harmonies, to instruments and backing vocals on my own recordings as a singer and songwriter.

      I have an excellent range. I have sung both soprano
      and alto. Some of the styles I sing are: Pop/rock,
      jazz, blues, light opera, musical theater, and
      R & B.

      In terms of a cappella experience, I was a soloing
      member of Arizona's Voices of Saguaro. I was also
      the soprano section leader of the offshoots
      "Voices Chamber Ensemble" and "Voices Jazz Ensemble."

      Please note that I have fronted and managed my
      own seven-member band, and have tons of experience
      as my own booker and promoter. This may be valuable
      experience to your group.

      I've had enough of the band experience, and would
      like to get back to my roots as an a cappella
      singer.

      If you need a female to round out your group,
      please send a few details my way.

      Regards,

      Stacey