SoVoSo News - Dress Up/Dress Down

  • SoVoSo News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004

      Women's History Month
      Multi Media Performance
      Extra Extra

      Ashling Cole joins SoVoSo for this performance, originating from Vancouver, Canada. His musical history begins with the SF Girls Chorus at the age of 6, musical theatre training at A.C.T., R&B and Hip Hop demos and videos with Digital Underground, Kevin Nash, and Jim Larkin. Currently she also sings with the gospel ensemble Derrick Hall & Company and is a Praise and Worship leader. This is her first performance with SoVoSo and she's excited about the opportunity to spread peace and love through song.

      SoVoSo is currently booking dates throughout the rest of 2004. If you are interested in hosting a house concert or other special event, please contact
      sunshine@... - thanks for your support in spreading our music to many new listeners!

      SoVoSo will be adding a photo gallery to their web site very soon! If you have jpeg photos from shows or candids you would like to see posted, please send them to
      sunshine@...
      thanks!

      Click Here to see photos of SoVoSó's performance at Old Settlers' Inn, Moundridge, Kansas.

      SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8 & 10 PM "Ladies Night In" ~ A Benefit for the Aids Project of the East Bay - past & present SoVoSo ladies (Sunshine, Destani & Caitlin) join Special Guest Faye Carol, Zoë Ellis and the Cedricke Dennis Group for a unforgettable night of song! www.yoshis.com
      MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!

      Visit the SoVoSó website for 2004 tour dates. It's all there:
      www.sovoso.com

      Dear SoVoSó friends,
      Greetings SoVoSo fans! We are happy to be back from the coldest weather we have ever experienced in the Mid-West! Warm thanks to all of our new and previous fans that came out for our show in Iowa, Kansas, and Ohio! We had a sweet time at the Jazz School on Valentine's Day and will be back at that great spot for live music later this year...

      Once Again, SoVoSo is infusing their music with the art of dance for a one of a kind collaboration! Please join us for:

      Dress Up/Dress Down
      Cherie Carson & SoVoSó Performance
      When March 13 Sat @ 8 PM
      March 14 Sun @ 4 PM

      Where Montclair Women's Cultural Arts Club
      1650 Mountain Boulevard
      Oakland, CA 94611

      How Much $15 general / $10 children and seniors
      Capacity: 60-70 max
      For advanced tickets: Call 510.587.0770 or E-mail ccarson@... - If you want to guarantee yourself a seat, you must pre-pay for your tickets via check, so please call or email now to secure your place at this sure-to-sell-out event!

      "Dress Up/ Dress Down" is a multi media performance presented in a gallery
      setting. This is collection of stories about the connections between
      clothing, the female body and self-image, the nature of women and their
      lives through the fantastical dresses they wear. Come celebrate Women's
      History Month with this fantastical show. Choreography and performance by
      Cherie Carson with special musical guests SoVoSo.

      "Seasonings"
      SoVoSó Holiday CD

      $17
      Plus Shipping
      (CA residents add sales tax)
      "Seasonings"
      CD & T-Shirt
      (black w/ yellow logo)
      Specify size: L, XL, or XXL

      $25
      Plus Shipping
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      4 CD Deal
      All four SoVoSó CD's

      $50
      Includes Shipping!
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      To be deleted from this database, please reply to this e-mail with "REMOVE <youremail@...>" on the subject field.
      SoVoSó apologizes for any inconvenience.

      © Copyright, 2003, SoVoSó