Fw: UpClOsE w/ the "All Family Boys" (Fundraiser)

  • Maaka Noah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      From: Maaka Noah
      To: ba-acapella@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Noah
      Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:36 PM
      Subject: Fw: UpClOsE w/ the "All Family Boys" (Fundraiser)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Maaka Noah
      To: ba-acappella@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: maakaman@...
      Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:34 PM
      Subject: UpClOsE w/ the "All Family Boys" (Fundraiser)

      Hello Everybody,
      We are excited to find out that acappella is running strong throughout the Bay Area.
      We are Maaka "Noah" and J.T. We are a compilation of 10 Polynesian brothers and cousins of an Acappella group called the "All Family Boys" originally from the country of American-Western Samoa. We are based in the Capital City of Sacramento. We perform as a 4 part ensemble singing Doo Wap, Mo-Town Oldies but Goodies, Traditional island tunes, to Gospel music being brought up in our father's church, depending on which brother or cousin is available at that time. Attached is a flyer to a Fundraiser that we are putting on. We are looking to raise some funds to try and replace some of our equipment as our home was burglarized the week before Thanksgiving last year. Everything but the group's mic stands were taken. Anyhow, we've put this little event together in the hope's to get back some of what had been lost. We have and continue to do lot's of local charitable events, and in doing so, we have been getting tremendous support from many of our local vendors donating towards our fundraiser. If you would like to join us for this event, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Thank you for your time and support.

      Maaka "Noah" & J.T.
      "All Family Boys" (Big Boys of A cappella)