Valentines songs

  • Phil DeBar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 1999
      "Anti-Valentines" 1999 - KKUP "Human Voice" Show 91.5 FM, San
      Jose/Monterey, CA 2/2/99 7-10 am
      KRCB "Connections" Show 91.1 FM, Santa Rosa, CA 2/5/99 10pm

      Everybody Hurts - Tufts Univ. Beelzebubs from Best of College Acappella
      (BOCA) '98
      My Best Friend's Girl - Acme Vocals
      Ma! She's Makin' Eyes at Me - Gentlemen's Agreement from AIC series CD
      Long Ago and Far Away - HiLos from HiLos in Stereo (1958?)
      Blues in the Night - Ronnige Sweet Adelines
      You Don't Know What Love Is - Vox One from Chameleon
      Miss You - Buffalo Bills from Home is Where the Heart Is (1960?)
      My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors - Moxy Fruvous from Bargainville
      You Can't Hold On - Euphorics from Standing up for Love
      You Always Hurt the One You Love - Spike Jones from MCA LP Best of
      Girlfriend of a Boyfriend of Mine - 139 St Quartet from tape Doubleheader
      Dirty Rotten Lowdown Little Darlin' of Mine - Geezinslaw Brothers 1963? LP
      That Lucky Old Sun - Gentlemen's Agreement ("fuss with my woman, toil for
      my kids...")
      I Can Dream, Can't I? - Bluegrass Student Union from Legacy
      Papa Was A Rollin' Stone - The Edlos, from Loud Is Good ("and when he died
      all he left us was alone")
      Anytime - Tulsa Tradition from tape 1st Hello
      I Spent My Last $10 on Birth Control, and Beer - 2 Nice Girls trio
      The Great Pretender - Stan Freberg from MCA LP Best of
      A Fellow Needs A Girl - Stanford Univ. Mendicants '66 ("to agree with the
      things he'll say")
      Church Bells are Ringing for Mary - Showtime
      Since I Fell for You - The Flips 1988 LP Big Pink Box
      'Round Midnight - The Real Group from Live
      My Buddy - Innsiders from LP Inside Out
      Faded Love - The Edlos from A Cappella Country
      John and Marsha - Stan Freberg

      For more great songs of love lost (and love that should never have been
      found), dial up the "A Cappella Radio International" editions of February
      '98 and '97 at www.spebsqsa.org

      Seasons greetings! phil

      Phil DeBar phil_debar@...
      host, "A Cappella Radio International" (ARI) - CASA - heard on
      (now on 42 stations worldwide!)
      host, "Human Voice Show" KKUP-FM 91.5 Tues 7-10am , San Jose/Monterey, CA
      host, "Human Voice Connections" KRCB-FM 91.1 alt. Fri 10-12pm, Santa Rosa
      Judge (Singing Category) - SPEBSQSA
      Director - Santa Rosa Redwood Chordsmen Chorus
      (707) 544-8738 1933 Hexem Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95404 USA